I just have one thing to say about it. Trust me ?
A few minutes later
After a short drive in a jeep to the hotel, Larry and Sybil were now entering the hall of the beautiful and luxurious exotic building that was swarming with activity. A young man in his thirties came to them.
- "Miss Crawley? Mr. Grey?"
- "Yes," answered the couple with one voice.
- “Welcome on our island,” he said, sliding around them a necklace of flowers.
- "Thank you."
- "I’m Philippe St Clair, The hotel’s manager."
- "Nice to meet you," they answered again together.
- “Can I have Mr. Grey’s reservation, please?” asked the manager to the receptionist.
- Here you go.
The employee held out a sheet of paper and a key to the manager who asked the couple to follow him. Hand in hand, Sybil and Larry couldn’t help but admire the luxuriant vegetation around them and that seemed to have grown between the wood walls of the building while exchanging happy looks. After a long walk in various hallways, Philippe St Clair reached what looked like a little hut, slightly apart from the main hotel. He pushed the heavy wooden door.
- "Oh…Oh, it’s beautiful," exclaimed Sybil entering the room.
All the furniture was made of acajou and cane. And as the main attraction, the hut had a private terrace deck with a direct access to the beach and the emerald sea.
- "Wow!," exclaimed now Larry.
- "I let you settle down," said the manager. "Remember that you have our welcome cocktail tonight taking place near the swimming pool. I wish you a great stay with us.”
The couple turned to him and nodded. When the door had been closed, Sybil followed by Larry went to the big window and opened it. She took a deep breath and went out on the terrace. In front of her, a white sand beach was sprawling with palm trees and the calm sea which the slight waves breathing to her ears. She opened her arms as a sign of ecstasy and threw her head back under the satisfied gaze of Larry. Yep, he had been right with this idea to get away…
- "Well," said suddenly Sybil; the show in front of her was making her forget everything…London and her reunion with Tom. “We will never leave this place.”
- “No,” said Larry taking her in his arms. “I want us to spent the most unforgettable holidays of our lives,” he added looking her right in the eyes before kissing her.